Thursday, September 27, 2012

All set up.

Let's see if I've figured out yet another piece of technology.    Installed the app, uploaded the photos, synced the apple devices, transferred the photos......
And....B O O M......there it is.  Although, this isn't my final photo of the quilt.   Somehow that didn't  get synced.  Oh well, that leaves something for tomorrow's post.

This is one of my favorite quilt designs.  It's so simple to make yet its a powerful design.  I've still been enjoying my Kona phase but I used a printed fabric for the background.   I love how the quilt turned out but I think I'd rather use a solid for he background next time.  

Here's where I'm testing a border design.....


Nope.... Don't like the ping ping effect...


Uh oh.  It seems there is something wrong with my post....  Check back tomorrow folks....we'll see if the girl wonder can figure this out now......



1 comment:

qwilltr said...

Oh, man, I can see I'm going to have to hop in and do this one of these days. Good to see you doing this, Shelley...you certainly do enough quilting to share with everyone!

Nice quilt, BTW!