Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby steps, people....

Day two.  Still here...  Attempting to break a record by blogging more than two or three times a year.

Remember last night when I shared the touching story of when we moved and my stash was "outed".  Here's my "WALL O'FABRIC" all nicely colorized and somewhat organized.  The shelving in my other house held the fabric better but these big metal racks work. 

And to think my husband doesn't understand why I need to buy more fabric- ever.  Look at that stash... it cries out for more companions. 


















Recently I visited a store selling Annie Sloan paint.   Here's their wall of color samples...

I see a quilt inspiration...

1 comment:

Mary Menzer said...

I see quilts all over the place. And I take photos to save for a time when I need inspiration.