Thursday, January 3, 2013

Maybe 3 times is a charm?

I did it again. I thought I'd posted two times the other day. But no. I suspect it was that pesky plus button again. It was a fairly long post with lots of pictures.... Lets see if we can recreate the moment now....shall we?

 

I'm in the Design Camp 2 VQS on Flickr. Great, talented bunch of quilters. After waiting patiently all year.... It's my turn at the block!

There's my fabric selection for the background of my blocks. I was inspired by the GORGEOUS quilt by CrazyMomQuilts, otherwise known as AmandaJean. Here's her blog:

http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/?m=1

You should stalk it like I do. She's got such a great sense of design and color.

Here's my rendition of the quilt she posted on 12/17/12.

 

Check back in February to see the top. The blocks will start returning to me by the end of january. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.....

No comments: