Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Twas two nights before a quilter's Christmas....

I seem to be having an issue.... I posted yesterday and see now the only thing that showed up was my title. I said yesterday that my 440 was getting a sibling on Friday... I'm getting a Sweet 16 Handi Quilter sit down model. I feel like Friday will never get here! I've spent a week moving things around in anticipation of the new addition. I love the entire process of quilting. While I really don't like hand appliqué - I really love to sew binding on by hand. I think it's because you know it's about to be done. I thoroughly enjoy quilting my quilts and am so amped up to start really be able to quilt much more. Don't get me wrong... My 440 is a dream and I'll still do the small fused quilts on my 440, but the big quilts will be done with such ease now. Who knows- I might make one that fits an actual bed now!

2 comments:

Mary Menzer said...

Yippee! I can't wait to take your baby for a test quilt!

Courtney said...

I want the one that fits on the bed. I've been waiting for one for years now!!